Ads

Saturday 4 April 2015

Are you afraid of the Dark?

Are you afraid of the dark?
 who is not  afraid of the dark
I am and you are  without a will
 dark creates an icy  chill
 goes down the spine
provokes a whine.


Dark to me is a tremble
 I dare not amble
 I sit in a tumble
needless to say I stumble
 create a jumble
 and finally fumble.

I grope in the dark
 hear the dog bark
 my heart in a shiver rocks
 my mind is blocked
I could see you mock
 Nay, I am in the dock.

Dark is inimitable
 it is so impenetrable
 it shows up a shamble
causes a wreckage unimaginable
dark is a  thorough gamble
it ensures a wrangle


I am scary of darkness
 it will not serve a witness
 as it is neve a party to diligence
 it nurtures a vengeance
 a grudge with wholeheartedness
dark is an antithesis of righteousness.

 












No comments:

Post a Comment