Ads

Friday 5 June 2015

Burglary In Daylight

Hear about house break  now and then
 it is different in my place
as burglary happens every day as often
 intriguing is it not? well, that is the race.

Did I tell you it is a race?
 It is not by a mistake
 it is the actual phase
 all would resist a take.


A few hours ago  I heard a scream
 not very much beyond my house
 it was broad daylight  I was in a daydream
shocked
I interrupted my course.

I was accosted by my neighbour
 she said there was a burglary
 a few houses down the lane
it was a daylight robbery.


An old woman resided in the house alone
 she was lying in her couch
 the thieves broke open  in a noiseless tone
the woman fainted as such.


They took her golden locket
along with a long gold chain
 and the money from her purse pocket
 did no harm to her as it is for the gain.


I could only feel sorry for the woman lonely
 who lives away from her children
she wants to maintain her individuality
refuses to live with her children.


No use blaming her
she has her own thoughts
should never cross her
as she is a lady of  great thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment