Ads

Sunday 27 March 2016

My Life is Not What I Chose.

My siblings made me what I am
they made me rise above all
 not out of love as in a call
 being one of rivalry in all.

They took everything from me
 not in a manner direct in a way
 could it be a grab indirect  in a sway
all that had been bequeathed to me in ways.

I was passive all through
 believed my parents greatly
 never rose against any invariably
thought I would be rewarded suitably.

Nothing came to me as inherent property
 all those were swindled by my siblings
  they joined together in the dealings
 seized all my rightful belongings.

I broke down and was inconsolable
 furious I turned all of a sudden
 the heart which was once a garden
 became so heavy with a burden.

I cried and I felt bitter
 resolved not to speak to them anymore
 they were happy for that all the more
 as they would not be questioned anymore.

They live happily with their children
 all of them around in a place
 while I run up and down in a race
my children too flew away in a phase.

Tell me who has  benefited the most
 am I or they in the course
 they seem to flourish with a force
 my life is not what I chose.



No comments:

Post a Comment