Ads

Monday 28 March 2016

The Encomium in a Song.

Awesome is the word
stuckmeenu Sydney midway in my throat
amazing could be the word
seeing the one kept me afloat.

A meticulous  attempt it be
beautiful  all through
an idea different it be
like to see it  done all through.

A thought of originality  goes into
one of being the creativity at best
would become a great effort unto
an expression of overwhelming zest.

The niceties expressed  all the more
keeps me aghast for a while
the execution calls for once more
as I watch it  all the while.

What a way for a kid to think ?
my ten year old girl creates
a Barbie cake highlighting the blink
the caricature itself elevates.

She made the cake for her birthday
a wish she  cherished for long
a precursor to many accomplishments  in days
being my encomium  in this song.

Reblogged from meenas17.com








No comments:

Post a Comment