Ads

Wednesday 9 December 2015

It Is A war.

A war I witnessed a few hours back 
it happened just before me  in a  wink 
should I call it a war with a tact?
could it be one with a link?
  was fought with such force
 no gunshots or military around 

war

was a chase and a flight in the course 
the battle being mainly in the ground
 one flying up and down with a spite 
 the other running here and there in fear 
 the flyer  caused a flutter without a respite
 the  runner tried to escape as its life being dear
 I stood long with my heart going out to the meek 
 well, the battle continued for more than an hour
I walked away totally exhausted and felt weak
 well, it was a war not between nations as ever
it was a ravenous crow chasing a bony squirrel
with too much of an intensity  in the hot afternoon.

 Reblogged from meenas17.com


No comments:

Post a Comment