Ads

Saturday 12 December 2015

I Could Hear.

I could hear the bird's song
 the area being so quiet
 I could see the flower's beauty
 the garden being so lovely

I could read my book in tranquility
 the city being  so serene
I could sleep very peacefully
 the night being so still.

I could live without fear
 the nation being so peaceful
I could speak without any risk
 the country being so democratic.

It is all I could all the way
 while the land is serene
 Now I hear the bombs explode
the world is torn by war.

I hear the gunshots in a row
 terrorism is on the march
 I hear people moan and mourn
battles ravage the land.

I hear time and again
the footsteps of the  people
from country to country
 with a hope to find a shelter.

I hear not any happy notes
 I hear not the birds'tweets
I see neither the  beautiful flowers
nor the eyes that emit happiness.



No comments:

Post a Comment