Ads

Saturday 9 April 2016

Awe Inspiring

Feel awed to look at the eternity
it Purity_Ring_-_Another_Eternity be vast encompasses an infinity
amazing at times an image of greatness
fearful at times a picture of  gruesomeness.

The eternity stares at me with a blink
I wriggle with fright and shrink
apprehensive of its  magnificence
impossible to overcome  being a deference.

I hide behind the canvas being one of makeshift
it enters through the breach found as rifts
I am caught unaware in the midst of a turbulence
am found in  a terrible slot  have no influence.

The eternity holds the sway in full grip
no way to escape and move on without a tip
I slip and treble in two's and three's
I am shelved and placed in a freeze.

The days together keep me in a precipitation
hasten  to hold myself intact with a disposition
being one of a means to appreciate and applaud
the imperious presence  of  eternity all the more loud.

Reblogged from meenas17.com






No comments:

Post a Comment